Our movement is built on a set of common values:
• Community — We are a community that thrives on connections and mutual support. Everyone participates, contributes, and benefits. Our global family takes the initiative to care for our collective space, welcome visitors, orient new folks and sometimes host events and workshops (not yet by calendar but by the availability and interest of the people). We also reach out and contribute to our local community.
• Collaboration — We work together in the way when someone needs a hand. We help each other out by sharing ideas, learning, solutions, life itself.
• Openness — It is beneficial to share and build on each others’ ideas and knowledge. We go by co-creation!
• Diversity — We want open-minded people with different ideas, perspectives and ways. People from different backgrounds. People at different stages in their life. Diversity means occasional misunderstandings and annoyance (very rarely though) — all of which are a small price to pay for sparking creativity.
• Sustainability — Financially, this project was designed to sustain itself and the community, not to make a profit. Environmentally, like everyone, we are still learning and finding ways to lower our impact and promote sustainable solutions. We need to do more and welcome help with this.